Netflix is one of the most desired online streaming platforms. It has reached almost every corner of the world. Millions of people choose to watch shows, reality TV dramas, movies, and soap on this platform. The Netflix trending show always becomes the talk of the town and instantly grabs the world’s attention.
So, if you don’t have Netflix in your home, you are losing out. Accessing Netflix is as easy as eating pie. The best part is that you can use it on multiple devices, but seeing your favorite show on TV is the most famous medium. Hence today, we will teach you how to activate Netflix on TV.
How To Activate Netflix On TV?
Since Netflix was introduced to the user, content consumption has changed entirely. Gone are the days when we had to queue to get tickets to watch newly launched movies or when we had to wait each week for a new episode to be released.
With Netflix, you get the latest movie sitting comfortably on your sofa, and many TV shows offer their whole series in one go. All these facilities are available on your laptop, smartphone, and tv for daily entertainment. Seeing Netflix’s popularity, many other networks also launched their OTT platform, increasing its popularity.
But Many of us still like to enjoy our shows on TV rather than using smartphones or laptops. The smart TV is the best medium for accessing your favorite OTT platform. We have prepared this guide to help you so you can also enjoy your Netflix service on your smart tv. So without further ado, let’s start.
1. On Roku TV:
Activating Netflix on Roku TV is super easy. We have provided detailed instructions below by which you can access Netflix easily. Follow the given instructions carefully:
- Ensure that you have robust internet connectivity on your Roku TV.
- Navigate to the Home Tab of your TV.
- You must scroll down to find “Search channel .” Then press” OK” on your remote.
- Search for Netflix in the search option and press OK.
- Once Netflix is located, you will see Add Channel and view screenshot options.
- Choose Add Channel and wait for the download to complete.
- Now find the Netflix icon on your home and open it by pressing OK.
- Select login with the web option to enter the app.
- You will get a page with a QR code, an eight-digit code, and instructions.
- Follow the given instruction on the screen.
- Go to your PC or phone browser and enter Netflix.com/tv8 on the browser.
- Open this site.
- Enter the eight-digit code you have acquired while downloading the app.
- Now your Netflix account is automatically activated on your Roku TV. Enjoy your favorite Netflix show to your heart’s content.
2. On Apple TV:
Apple TV also lets its user download and watch Netflix content. If you have still not activated Netflix on your Apple TV, follow the instructions below to activate your account. The instruction is as follow:
- Open your Apple Tv and ensure you have a robust internet connection.
- Open the Homepage of your Apple TV.
- You must scroll down until you don’t find the App store. Then press OK.
- Go to the App Store search bar and type Netflix and press OK.
- Select the Netflix app to start the download. Now, wait for the download to complete.
- Now find the Netflix app on your homepage and select open it.
- You will see a page w with a QR code, an eight-digit code, and instructions.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen.
- Open Netflix.com/tv8 on your PC or mobile browser.
- Enter the eight-digit code you have received from Netflix here.
- Now your Netflix account will open automatically on your Apple TV.
3. On Android TV:
Activating Netflix on Android TV is a straightforward method. We have provided a step-by-step guide to activate Netflix on your Android TV. Follow this simple instruction to watch your favorite shows and movies.
- Open your Android TV and ensure your internet connection is on.
- Go to the homepage of your TV by pressing the home button on your TV remote.
- Navigate through the app to find the Google Play store.
- Open the google play store and look for the Netflix app.
- After finding the Netflix app, press OK, click on download and wait for the process to complete.
- Open the Netflix app, and you get a page with a QR code, eight digit code, and some instructions written on it.
- Follow the instruction written on your screen.
- Open the Netflix.com/tv8 web page on your mobile browser or desktop browser.
- Enter the eight-digit number you have obtained from the Netflix app on your TV.
- Now your Netflix account is activated on Android TV, so enjoy the latest movies and TV series with your family.
4. On Fire TV:
You have now learned to activate Netflix on Android, Apple, and Roku. Now it’s time to know how to start Netflix on Fire TV. Several people use Firestick to enjoy various OTT platforms on their smart TV. You can also enjoy Netflix by following the steps:
- Open your Fire TV and ensure you have a strong internet connection.
- Open your Fire Home page on TV.
- Navigate to the search option given at the top.
- Enter Netflix and press OK for search.
- You will see the Netflix app, then select it by pressing enter.
- Select download to start the installation process.
- After installation, open the Netflix app and sign in with your login credentials, like username and password. If you don’t have a Netflix account, you must create one now. But remember to sign up with the web option.
- You will get a page with a QR code, an eight-digit code, and instructions on the screen.
- Follow the given instruction.
- Now open Netflix.com/tv8 on the browser using your mobile or computer.
- You will see some boxes on the screen. Enter the eight-digit code in this box.
- Now your Netflix account on Fire TV is activated. Open Netflix on your Tv and explore its massive content library.
What Is Netflix.com/tv8?
Netflix.com/tv8 is a website where users enter an eight-digit code needed to activate a Netflix account on any device. Before you start by visiting these sites, you need to install the Netflix app on the device you want to access Netflix. The eight-digit code will appear on the screen when you log in.
You can use this code to sign up on Netflix on any other device. After entering the code, you can enjoy your favorite TV shows from your Netflix premium account. This method is advantageous when you are using Netflix on smart TV. You can instantly enter your account with this 8-digit code.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The eight-digit code is essential to activate Netflix on any device. But for some reason, your eight-digit code is expired. You have to repeat the whole process from the beginning to again receiving eight digit code.
Netflix is not free. If any site or app suggests a method for watching Netflix for free, that is a scam. However, Netflix does not give a free trial, so you can not enjoy Netflix free of cost for the first month; you have to bear a monthly or yearly subscription.
Many devices like Apple Tv, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku TV, smartphone, PC, iPhones, PS4, Xbox, and many others support Netflix.
Hopefully, now you completely understand how to activate Netflix on TV. Netflix allows users to watch their TV shows and movies on any intelligent device they like. You need to find and install the Netflix app on the store on the device. After completing the installation, find the app on your device and open it.
You will receive a QR code, an eight-digit code, and instructions after login on to the Netflix app. Now go to any browser you choose, either on your phone or laptop and open the Netflix.com/tv8 link. Enter the eight-digit code, and you can take your daily entertainment from Netflix on your device.
I’m Monali Gupta, an entertainment journalist, and Social Media expert. I have written for several major publications and websites as a ghostwriter. I’m also known for my unique and witty writing style, and my ability to spot the next big trend in entertainment and Social Media Industries.