Starz is one of the most prominent channels that one can subscribe to through Amazon Prime. It is still possible if you are unhappy with Starz and want to cancel the channel subscription with Amazon Prime.
However, canceling Starz on Amazon is tricky since you cannot find the cancel subscription or cancel channel option.
Like deleting an Amazon account, canceling Starz on Amazon is difficult for many users. Below are the steps that can help you cancel Starz on Amazon through the website or Amazon app.
How Do I Cancel My Starz Subscription on Amazon Prime?
Starz is a premium streaming channel to which you can subscribe using Amazon Prime. You can watch shows and movies on your phone, computer, or television for only $8.99 per month using Amazon Fire Stick or any other compatible streaming device.
If you want to unsubscribe from Starz on Amazon Prime, you can do so anytime from the Amazon Prime website. For this, you need to follow the three methods mentioned below:
- First, visit the “manage prime video channels” page.
- After that, select the prime video channels option.
- You are now needed to locate the Starz channel.
- After locating, cancel the channel (Starz) and then confirm it.
- In your web browser, enter Amazon.com. Log in to your Amazon prime account, the prime account which is linked to Starz.
- After logging in, you will find Accounts and Lists. Click on it.
- Under the membership and subscription section, click on other subscription options.
- After that, scroll down and click on the manage subscription next to Starz.
- Click on the go to my video settings present in the advanced control.
- After this, scroll down and click on the cancel channel option.
- Amazon will ask you if you are sure to cancel Starz. If yes, then click on turn off auto-renewal for confirmation.
- You will receive a notification stating that your Starz subscription will not renew.
- First, you have to login into your Amazon account.
- From there, click on the account and list options on the top right.
- Under the membership and subscription menu, click on the prime video channels.
- Scroll down, and under “your channels,” you will find the Starz subscription.
- Once you are done, select the cancel channel option.
- You are now needed to follow the on-screen instruction to complete the cancellation of your Starz subscription on Amazon prime.
Hence in these steps, you can cancel your Statz subscription on Amazon.
How Do I Cancel My Starz Subscription Through Amazon App?
To cancel your Starz Subscription through Amazon App, you need to follow the steps as it has been mentioned below:
- Firstly, you need to open the Amazon app. The App has a white icon with a shopping cart and the word amazon written in black. You will generally find it on one of your home screens that are on iPhone/iPad or in the app drawer that is Android.
- If you do not have the App preinstalled, you can install it for free from Playstore or App Store.
- On the top left corner of the App, you will find a menu with three lines horizontally on one another. Click on this menu.
- In the middle of the menu, you will find Your Account. Click on it.
- Scroll halfway down the page at the bottom of the “Account Settings section. Click on Memberships & subscriptions.
- At the center of the page, you will see don’t see your subscription? Menu. Click on it. You will get a list of subscription types.
- Click on Channel Subscriptions, the first option in the list.
- Now again, Scroll down and tap Cancel Channel(s), which is present next to Starz. It is located in the rightmost column, which is labeled Actions.
- You will get a confirmation window that displays the final date of the current billing cycle. If you want to cancel Starz, you will still be able to use the service through that date.
- To successfully cancel your subscription to Starz, tap Cancel Channels(s) to confirm.
How Do I Cancel Starz on Prime Video?
If you cannot cancel your Starz subscription through Amazon Prime for some reason, then you can unsubscribe from Starz on Prime Video by following the steps given below.
- First, enter primevideo.com on your web browser. After that, log in to your account.
- After that, click on your name, which is present on the top right side of the screen.
- Then tap on the Accounts and Settings option and click on the channels option.
- You will find the cancel channel option next to Starz. Click on it.
- After that, again click on the cancel channel to get confirmation.
Hence, Starz will be canceled on your Amazon prime video account.
How To Cancel Starz Through Firestick or Fire TV?
You can cancel Starz from Amazon Prime Video, and the process will also be tracked on your Firestick.
- First, access your Amazon Prime account, which has been linked to your Firestick. You can do so by using any device that can run a web browser. You can use any web browser like Chrome, Safari, Mozilla, or Internet Explorer.
- After that, log into your Amazon account using your username and password.
- Click on the Account and Lists menu present in the top right of your screen. A dropdown list will appear with many options. You are then needed to click on Memberships and Subscriptions.
- From the various subscription options below, click on Prime Video Channels, the first on the list to the left.
- You will see Your Channels listed on the Prime Video Channels page. If you see Starz on the list, you are still a subscriber.
- Check out the monthly price of the subscription, along with the renewal date. After that, click on the Cancel Channel below the Actions tab.
- Finally, confirm your cancellation with Cancel Channel on the pop-up window.
Hence in the ways mentioned above, you can unsubscribe Starz on Firestick or Fire TV.
How To Cancel Your STARZ Channel Subscription From AMAZON Before the Trial Period Expires?
You can cancel your Starz subscription on Amazon if you’ve signed up for the service Amazon before the trial period expires.
Therefore the steps to cancel Showtime on Amazon are:
- First, sign in to your Amazon account by visiting any web browser.
- After logging in, click on the “Accounts & Lists” option, which is in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and look out for the Memberships and subscriptions menu.
- After that, tap on “Prime Video Channels.”You will again be asked to log in.
- Scroll down unless you find “Starz” under “Your Channels.” Tap on the “Cancel Channel(s).”
- You’ll be asked whether you are willing to cancel your subscription. You will be presented with options to remind you of your payment three days before your subscription auto-renews, whether to cancel or keep your subscription.
- To cancel your subscription, click on the “Turn off auto-renew and watch until (insert the date).”
- You need to state a reason why you’re ending your subscription.
- You will be brought back to your Prime Video Channels page. Your subscription will end.
How Much is Starz On Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime offers a seven-day free trial of Starz besides its streaming service. To sign up for Amazon Prime Video’s Starz free trial, one must be an Amazon Prime member.
Amazon Prime Video offers a 30-day free trial, which comes with the same benefits as Amazon Prime, including free two-day shipping, Prime Music, and more.
Once the trial ends, customers can subscribe to Amazon Prime, which includes Amazon Prime Video, for only $12.99 per month or $119 per year, which will save them around $36.
Those who are just willing for an Amazon Prime Video subscription can also subscribe for $8.99 per month.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, Starz offers a free Trial with Amazon Prime Video. Amazon Prime Video also provides a seven-day free Starz trial and its streaming service. Therefore if you want to sign up for Amazon Prime Video’s Starz free trial, you must be an Amazon Prime member.
Amazon has made it a bit easier with the deals on STARZ. For a limited time, you can add STARZ to your Amazon Prime membership for $2.99 a month. The service typically costs $8.99 a month, a significant drop.
One can enjoy a 30-day trial of Starzplay on Amazon Prime Video, whereas a seven-day free trial on the Starz Play App.
1. First, go to Amazon.com on any web browser and sign in to your Prime account.
2. On the top left corner, Select All > Prime Video > Prime Video Channels > Channels.
3. Search Starz, then select Learn More > Start your 7-day free trial to add a Starz subscription to Amazon Prime.
No, you can’t get a refund from Starz. Starz does not provide credit, refunds, or prorated billing for subscriptions that have been canceled. However, one can continue to access the service through the end of their current billing period.
Hence these were the steps on how to cancel Starz on Amazon prime. If you can still cancel Starz on Amazon, then it is always suggested to contact Amazon.
After that, you must tell them that you want to cancel Starz on your Amazon Prime account. You will be asked for your email address and billing address for verification. Then after the verification process, they will soon cancel your Starz subscription on Amazon prime video.
This is Samuel Tector, a full time DOP Artist and writer. My lifetime interests are in Movies & Music, completely into entertainment and I love to capture the greatest shots for Movies, Events, and Wildlife and recently started a brand called New Vision Theatres.