No wonder why you want to cancel netflix subscription because you are one among the 1.3 million netflix subscribers who cancelled their subscription. Canceling Netflix subscriptions is pretty straightforward, but there are some additional steps one must know about to protect the data when they do. No matter what package you have subscribed to, you will have to access Netflix. Many subscription services hide their unsubscribe buttons, but Netflix is pretty easy to cancel.
If anyone wants to cancel Netflix since they have watched all the desired content it offers, or they have to cancel their trial before paying, they are provided with the option to cancel. A question might arise in your mind about how to cancel Netflix account.
How To Cancel Netflix Account on TV?
To cancel your Netflix account on your TV, you must ensure that you are on the home screen. Follow the steps given below to cancel your Netflix Account on TV.
- Sign in to your Netflix account.
- Click the down arrow at the top right corner of the page next to your profile name.
- Choose the Account section. Under membership and billing, click on the gray Cancel membership box.
- Click on Finish Cancellation to confirm that you want to cancel.
Therefore you can easily cancel your Netflix Account on TV by following the above steps. You can also visit the company’s website or by calling to cancel your Netflix subscription. You are needed to provide your account details and a reason for cancellation.
How to Delete a Netflix Profile on iPhone?
One can add multiple profiles to a single account on Netflix. Profile deletion in Netflix is a seldom-used feature and is a less apparent one. If you want to delete a Netflix profile on your iPhone, follow the steps below.
- Open Netflix on your iPhone.
- You will find an option Edit from the main screen that appears when you first open Netflix. Click on it, and pencil icons will appear on your profiles.
- As the pencil icon appears, please tap on the profile to move forward to delete it.
- Tap on the profile that you want to delete and tap on Delete.
- Once you tap Delete, a pop-up window will appear that asks if you would like to delete the profile.
- When you are ready and confirm, the profile with all its content will be gone from your Netflix account.
Hence removing a profile using the iOS application is pretty simple. While you can’t make parental controls or significant edits to your account, you can still delete a profile using the app.
How to Cancel Netflix on Roku?
You can follow the two methods below to unsubscribe and cancel Netflix on Roku devices and through the web browser.
Canceling Netflix subscription from Roku Device:
- First, you need to launch your Roku device.
- Go and select the Home button on your remote.
- Scroll to Netflix from your channel lineup.
- On your remote, there is a Star button. Click the Star button.
- Click on Manage Subscriptions once the options tab opens.
- Click on Cancel Subscription from the options mentioned.
- You can also choose either to remove the channel or keep it until the remaining subscription term remains.
Canceling Netflix subscription from the Roku Website:
- First, visit the Roku website on your web browser and then Sign-in.
- Go and navigate the option for Manage Subscription.
- You will be directed to a page to find all your subscriptions and details.
- Find the Netflix tab and then click on Unsubscribe.
- Your Netflix subscription will be canceled successfully.
Following the above steps, you can easily cancel Netflix on Roku without facing any problems.
How To Unsubscribe Netflix on MAC?
When you sign up for Netflix through Apple Mac, you will get the option to use iTunes billing to pay for your subscription plan. If you want to cancel your Netflix subscription through Mac, follow the below steps.
- Open or download iTunes.
- If you are signed in, try to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Choose your account and sign in from the menu bar that goes to the top of the screen or the top of the iTunes window. After that, choose to sign in. Enter your correct ID and password that you have used previously.
- Choose an account from the menu bar to the top of the iTunes window screen, and then choose View My Account. Sign in when asked.
- Go to the settings section, which is on the Account Information screen.
- Click in manage to go to the right of Subscriptions.
- Choose the Edit option located on the right of the Netflix subscription.
- If you can’t see a Netflix subscription, check that you have entered the correct Apple ID to sign in. Still, if you are unable to find it, try to connect with Apple Support to cancel your subscription.
- Go to the bottom of the page and then choose Unsubscribe.
- Click on confirm.
In this way, you can easily unsubscribe from Netflix on MAC.
How To Cancel Netflix Subscription on Android Phone?
The steps below must be followed if you want to cancel a Netflix subscription on an Android phone.
- Open the Netflix app on your Android device. In the upper right-hand corner, you can find a profile icon. Tap on it.
- Select your account and choose the web browser you want to use to cancel your membership.
- After this, go to the website and sign in. Then repeat and use the same website steps used above to cancel your membership.
You can easily cancel your Netflix subscription on your Android phone.
How to Cancel Netflix on Xfinity?
- Try contacting them if you want to cancel your Netflix subscription in your Xfinity package.
- Netflix cancellation will take place immediately.
- If you have a previous valid payment method on file with Netflix, Netflix will charge your previous payment method.
- Contact Netflix to cancel your account after changing your service package with Comcast.
In this way, you can cancel Netflix on Xfinity.
Yes, it is very easy to cancel Netflix. The steps needed to cancel Netflix through Android, iPhone, Mac, TV, and other devices are straightforward, allowing users to cancel their subscription hassle-free. You can cancel your account on Netflix anytime and anywhere. Therefore we can say it is pretty easy to cancel Netflix.
Yes, you can cancel Netflix after a free trial. For this, follow the following steps:
1. Open your Internet browser. Visit netflix.com, which will redirect you to the Netflix homepage.
2.Log into your account that you want to cancel.
3.On the upper right corner of the Netflix home page, you will see a link to Your Account and help.
4. You will be guided to a page with heading as Account Information.
5. On the right hand, you will see an option called Cancel Membership. Click on it and follow the Cancellation process.
Yes, you can cancel netflix on your android or iPhone just by following the above mentioned methods.
These were the information on how to cancel your Netflix subscription and profile on various devices. The answer to your question of how to delete Netflix profile has been answered. You can cancel your account on Netflix on iPhone, Android, Mac, TV, and many more.
You can also cancel Netflix through iTunes. One can cancel their Netflix account anytime. This is the only way to cancel an account or end the membership. Signing out or deleting the Netflix app does not cancel the account.
This is Samuel Tector, a full time DOP Artist and writer. My lifetime interests are in Movies & Music, completely into entertainment and I love to capture the greatest shots for Movies, Events, and Wildlife and recently started a brand called New Vision Theatres.