The Hulu free trial is one of the best things available compared to other services like Disney Plus and Netflix. Hulu with Live TV no longer offers free trials. With a standard plan, you can access the free trial to get all of Hulu’s movies, tv shows, documentaries, and original series to watch anytime with the 30-day free trial.
What is Hulu?
Hulu is an on-demand platform for video streaming that has been there for over a decade. Hulu is one of the best streaming platforms in the United States and has more than 45 million paid subscribers. The streaming platform also presents an excellent cable-cutting alternative for traditional cable subscribers.
It has an enormous library of around 2500 movies, more than 40,000 episodes from thousands of TV shows, and a plan to stream live TV through the Hulu Plus Free Trial Live TV program. Unlike many other streaming services, one can also pay for premium add-ons individually for unlimited simultaneous streams, TV channels and many more.
Does Hulu Have a Free Trial in 2022?
Hulu’s free trial is one of the best options for people trying the streaming service before paying the monthly price. The live TV plans can give you access to popular channels like FOX, CBS, NBC and more. Hulu’s free trial is the best compared to other services like Disney Plus and Netflix.
But unfortunately, Hulu + Live TV no longer offers a free trial in 2022. With a standard plan free trial, you can still get Hulus movies, tv shows, and documentaries to view anytime within 30 days free trial. After the trial, on-demand packages start from $ 6.99 per month.
How to Get Hulu Free Trial?
To get Hulu’s free trial, follow the given steps.
- First, you need to visit the Hulu website link https://www.hulu.com/start/twit
- After that click on “START YOUR FREE TRIAL” button.
- You need to choose between the three plans.
- After the above step, Enter your account details and create an account, then enter your billing information.
- You can now enjoy Hulu + live tv free trial for 30 days.
In order to set up and start your Hulu live free trial, you need a valid credit card. You won’t be charged until the trial period ends. If you don’t want to continue the service and get charged, cancel your subscription before your trial period ends.
How to Get Hulu Free Trial without Credit Card?
Follow the steps below to get a Hulu Trial without a credit card.
- First, visit the Hulu website. Once you are in, click on the Start Your Free Trial option.
- The free trial option is on the top right corner of the page.
- By clicking on the Free trial option, you will be directed to the subscription packages section, where you will see three different plans.
- Choose any one plan according to your choice
- You will be asked to register an account, give the required information, and sign up.
- In the last step, you will be asked to enter the payment details. Several payment methods are available.
- By visiting the link https://donotpay.com/ you can generate or create your free credit card, where you will get random card details. You can generate VISA, MasterCard and AMEX, which can be used to sign up for Hulu.
Therefore by using the Virtual Credit Card, you can get a free Hulu account for 30 days.
Is Hulu Free with Amazon Prime?
Unfortunately, one cannot use Hulu for free with Amazon Prime. But some other Hulu deals might help to cut the cost. Hulu offers a thirty-day free trial which gives users access to an entire library of on-demand movies and shows.
However, Hulu does not come with Amazon Prime. One needs to purchase Hulu separately to access the on-demand library of movies and shows. Amazon Prime is an excellent service but doesn’t include bundles with Netflix, HBO Max and Hulu.
How to Get Hulu Free Trial with Amazon?
Hulu does not come with Amazon Prime.
- One needs to purchase Hulu separately to access the on-demand library of movies and shows.
- Amazon Prime is an excellent service but doesn’t include bundles with Netflix, HBO Max and Hulu.
- Offers are valid for 6 months of Hulu (ad-supported plan) for $2.99/month with the purchase of a qualifying Amazon Fire device.
How Much Does Hulu Cost after a 30 Days Free Trial?
Hulu offers the customers a thirty-day free trial of their ad-free plan. Users can enjoy their streaming library without any interruptions. After thirty days of the free trial, the overall cost is just $12.99 per month. One can cancel it anytime.
What Can You Watch with a Hulu Free Trial?
- Hulu offers a range of titles and provides services according to the taste of the customers.
- Hulu is an extensive library with good-quality TV shows and movie films.
- The streaming service also includes some exclusive Hulu Originals and shows for kids.
- You can watch The Handmaid’s Tale, Little Fires Everywhere, Palm Springs, Solar Opposites, older shows like The Mindy Project, Drake and Josh, and America’s Next Top Model.
- Hulu also offers several great horror films, and if you like docs, it’s got you covered there, too. In highlights, it includes Collective, MLK/FBI, Minding the Gap and Zappa.
Therefore you can get full access to the huge streaming library of films and TV shows for thirty days. You can either cancel them before the trial, or you need to start paying.
Is a Hulu Live TV Free Trial Worth it?
- Hulu’s free trial is worth exploring all the hit movies, tv shows, documentaries and originals the streaming service offers.
- New subscribers cannot try out Hulu with LiveTV; the thirty-day free trial gives a great look into the streaming service’s features, design and capability.
- Therefore trying out something for free is definitely worth it as it is comparatively easy to cancel the trial before the service starts taking money.
- With a range of quality films and TV titles, along with 65 live channels, one should whole-heartedly enjoy the Hulu free trial.
Therefore, Hulu free trial live tv is worth it.
How Do I Cancel My Hulu Free Trial Subscription?
To cancel your Hulu tv free trial subscription, follow the given steps.
- First, you must go to your Account Page on a computer or mobile browser.
- Select the Cancel option under the Your Account section and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Hulu once you are done.
In this way, you can successfully cancel your Free Hulu Trial subscription. Your access to Hulu will end immediately once you cancel your subscription during your free trial.
What Plans does Hulu Offer?
Hulu offers the following plans for their customers to choose from.
- Hulu – The ad-supported costs are $6.99/month and $69.99/year, giving users access to the ad-supported streaming library.
- Hulu(No ads) – By paying $12.99/month, one can watch most of the same shows and movies without the ad breaks.
- Hulu + Live TV now with Disney+ and ESPN+ – By subscribing to Hulu + Live TV with Disney+ and ESPN+ for $69.99/month, one can get additional on-demand content and live streams from their favourite sports, entertainment, and news channels along with additional content on Disney+ and ESPN+.
- Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV now with Disney+ and ESPN+ – By paying $75.99/month, one can stream almost all videos from the streaming library without ads and can take advantage of everything the Live TV plan has to offer along with additional content on Disney+ and ESPN+.
- Students who are looking for deals can get Hulu (ad-supported) for $1.99/month
These were some plans offered by Hulu.
Does Hulu Offers Discount or Coupon Codes?
Yes, Hulu offers customers discounts and promo codes. These Hulu deals give discounts on Hulu packages and channels and add-ons like HBO. To get a discount on Hulu, one needs to log in to their account and click “GET OFFER” on this page to apply student discount pricing to their ad-supported Hulu subscription.
One can also redeem Hulu gift cards directly on their Account page. Therefore with the help of Hulu promo codes, one can lower the price of a Hulu subscription. One can also get an extended free trial with promo codes.
The Hulu free trial is for thirty days. After signing up, new Hulu subscribers can try the plans offered by Hulu of their choice for free. With the Hulu (ad-supported) and Hulu (No Ads) plans, one will get unlimited access to the streaming library for 30 days. Once the free trial is over, one needs to pay month-to-month.
There is no way one can get Hulu for free with Amazon Prime. One needs to purchase Hulu separately to access the on-demand library of movies and shows. Amazon Prime is an excellent service but doesn’t include bundles with Netflix, HBO Max and Hulu.
After signing up, new Hulu subscribers can try the plans offered by Hulu of their choice for free. With the Hulu (ad-supported) and Hulu (No Ads) plans, one will get unlimited access to the streaming library for 30 days. Once the free trial is over, one will be charged on a monthly basis. Therefore one gets a free trial for one month with an annual subscription.
Yes, with Hulu, you can cancel anytime and easily renew your subscription if you choose to come back in the coming days. If one cancels a free trial, their account will be cancelled immediately, whereas if you cancel a paid membership, you’ll be allowed to use the service till the end of your billing cycle.
The Hulu premium is Hulu’s ad-free version of its streaming service, which costs around $11.99 a month. This gives access to most of Hulu’s original programs.
This is everything about Hulu free trial 2022. Like everything, you always come to an end. Free trials also come to an end. Once one has reached the end of the free trial, they need to pay for the subscription. If one has chosen a free trial of one plan and wants to pay for something else, they can change between all plans and add-ons.
Hulu’s free trial is worth giving a try. One can explore all the hit movies, tv shows, documentaries, and other shows offered by the streaming giant. The thirty-day free trial will give the user a dive into the services’ features, design and capabilities.