New Vision FAQ
- Always look for the "No Passes" or "Special Engagement" description next to the movie title.
- Some types of passes cannot be used for newly released movies. The restriction generally applies to the first two-weeks of a movie's theatrical release, however there may be specific event movies that have a three-week restriction such as Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Lucasfilms, in which this time period is extended based on studio contracts.
- Special Engagement are the non-mainstream movies such as the Royal Opera, Fathom Events, and limited one-night shows. There are special circumstances where the studio releases a pass for these and we will honor those passes.
- Passes are often subject to surcharge for 3D and/or Real D 3D, premium large screen format (e.g., IMAX®, Ovation®, BIG D®), alternative content, dine-in-theatres, film festivals, special theatrical presentations and premium services; location surcharges may also apply at select locations.
The safety and security of our guests and staff is a top priority at New Vision Theatres.
Guests are encouraged to come dressed in costume. However, we do NOT permit masks or face paint, props, weapons of any kind (real or replica) or other items that would interfere with the movie-going experience or cause our guests to feel uncomfortable.
Licensed groups invited by New Vision Theatres to take part in special events and promotions are permitted to wear their complete costume.
- Tickets are not transferable and are good only for the date and performance indicated on the ticket.
- All ticket purchase refunds (online and box office purchases) can only be done 30 minutes before showtimes, in person at the box office or online. Service fees are non-refundable and no refunds are allowed after the printed showtime.
- Management reserves the right to revoke the license granted by the ticket by refunding the purchase price and to designate the seat to be occupied or decline a refund and/or pass for incorrect or fraudulent purchases.
- Let us host your next meeting or presentation. Our auditoriums are also available for business group meetings, presentations, birthday parties and private showings anytime during the day or evening. Prices vary depending on the date and time. Contact our coordinator for pricing and additional information.
- New Vision Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards are the perfect gift for any occasion. They are available in any denominations at the box office or online and can be redeemed at New Vision Theatres for movie tickets and concession purchases. Click Here for Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
- No one under the age of 17 will be admitted unless they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- New Vision follows the MPAA ratings guidelines. Click Here for a link to the MPAA site.
- The Box Office opens 30 Minutes prior to the first ShowTime.
- Click Here for a listing of theatre phone numbers.
- Click Here for details on Super Tuesdays
- As one of the many New Vision Rewards Perks, members get a FREE movie ticket on their birthday and anniversary.
- The ticket is automatically loaded onto the Rewards account. We do not issue physical vouchers.
- Guests must visit the box office at your Neighborhood New Vision Theatre to redeem the free pass. You need only present your account number (phone number on file) to redeem.
- Your New Vision Rewards account number is the phone number used upon account sign up (no dashes).
- The Birthday/Anniversary gift expires 30 days after date of issue. It cannot be combined with any other promotional or loyalty offers.
- It is redeemable at participating locations only. Membership and benefits valid at limited, participating locations only. Birthday and Anniversary tickets can only be used on a film after any studio pass restrictions.
- No one under the age of 17 will be admitted to any movie after 9 p.m. without a photo ID. If they are 17 years of age or younger, they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 21 years of age or older, every Friday and Saturday. There is a maximum limit of five minors allowed with each parent/guardian.
- Friday and Saturday after 8 p.m., guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, age 21 or older. Guardians can accompany up to four minors.
- Guest age 17 and under are welcome to watch movies without parent or guardian prior to 5:59 p.m. If you are under the age of 17 and wish to watch a Rated R feature, then you must be accompanied by a Parent or legal guardian.
- After 6 p.m., all guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian, age 21 or Older. Children ages 6 and under are not permitted into Rated R features after 6 p.m.
- At the beginning of 2019, Ovation Express was introduced in four out of ten auditoriums at our Ovation Cinema Grill location. The goal is to offer our guests choices and improve service.
- Ovation Dine-in is our premium dine-in movie experience. Guests place an order from the comfort of their seat and our team will deliver the meal and drinks when they are ready. Our website distinguished them by Dine-in or Express.
- Ovation Express (Auditoriums 1, 2, 9 & 10) is a new service. This setting offers the classic theater experience where you can purchase traditional movie snacks and food at our “Ovation Express” window and pick up the order when it is ready. We recommend you order hot food at the Express Window 15 minutes before showtime so you don’t miss the trailers or movie.